Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : I just got a new dog and horse
 Welsh Springer Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/26/2009 10:57:53 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Springer Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Any way My dad bought the horse for £100 in irrverinstown and we found a dog tied to a post down beside the road, we read his colar and it said Stanely so thats pretty much his name, but everytime we say his name he looks at us with tears in his eyes so i dont know what to think, anyway i keep him in my bedroom and he sleeps on my spare bed ( he loves the pillow and his teddy pinky, hes a little funny, he is like a collie mix and hes lovely, hes only about 2 years old and he is adorable, i love him, but hes now scared of the dark and all so he isn't allowed outside after 8 or 9, as he would proboraly run away, he is house trained and he is a lovely dog, i brought him to the vet and she said he has a diesease called parvo but she said if we keep giving him medicine then he will pass over it as he is old and stong other dogs at like 1 month wouldn't ( thanks god hes ok ) I love him hes adorable and i like the horse but hes not broke yet the horse so we are sending him away to get broken in like a month, she is only 2 years old and she was ment to be sent away to get broken but she had a foal, unfortunely the foal passed away and then we bought her.

i will show you pics of them both soon wink ;)

By the way his name now is Barney since he kind off knows that name.

edited because i noticed a mistake
 Welsh Springer Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2009 1:44:41 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Springer Kennels Object to Post

bump

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing