Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Bye and ill miss you all.
 DOGS OF ROYALTY KENNAL
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/30/2009 9:58:42 AM reply with quote send message to DOGS OF ROYALTY KENNAL Object to Post   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im so sorry for posting this on the banner making form but im leaving showdog and for you who dont know me im breecons and welsh.

I am only after making this kennel to say goodbye and ill miss you all and the fantastic banners that you make.

And thanks to everyone who helped me.

thanks to szysxe ( p.s i dont kow how to spell you name) you gave me great dogs and know i cant even use them any more, so thanks.

Everdale Golden: you where a great friend and a great laugh lol, and you gave me great dogs. so thanks and ill really miss you.

Gravedigger kennel: you also help me get started and gave me great tips on showdog and all, and i cant forget that you gave me great dogs ( grave sleepy and grave happy ) thanks again.

Skyfeather: you gave me great help with me and my husband and we cant wait until we find out if we are having a baby or not. So thanks.

Soft Brook Kennels: ill never forget your fantastic banner that you made me and i never even paid you for it. Thanks anyway.

And to everyone else that where so friendly to me thanks so much and you also where so helpful i just couldn't remember your names.

anyway the contest it is over but im afraid i cant pay you for it unless you send me your payment pups right away.

Thanks again you made me feel so helpful and i am making a book up about showdog well kind off i mean i dont think it will get published but its for all the great friends i have on showdog thanks

and ill miss you.
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2009 5:18:01 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

banner making forum its the uk forum.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.