Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Pendrosia
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2011 6:03:11 PM reply with quote send message to Pendrosia Object to Post

posted by Skylar2010
Splice
AWESOME!!! until the guy does it w/ hybrid and then the hybrid changes sex and does it with the girl and the girl is prego..........I really thought it was a great movie up until that point... Then it got just to WEIRD! LOL. Decent movie if you cut out the sex scenes. No one wants to see that!! :P

I agree, Splice was alright in the beginning but that twist in the story ruined it to be honest.

I love the Twilight books, but the movies definitely dissapoint for a few reasons.

-The characters (mostly Edward and Bella) are nothing like the book characters. Although that can sometimes be a good thing, this time I dislike the changes that they made, and I could think of a few actors who would do the job much better.
-The storyline has been downgraded to make the movie's PG & M. If a more mature version was created, then it would make it much more interesting.

I also disliked Where The Wild Things Are, strange on so many levels, bad actors and bad animated animals!. They book was also created for children, and I would never let a small child watch it, as some of the scenes of the animals smashing things and hunting the main kid are downright scary (well, to small children).

Pendrosia
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2011 11:47:21 AM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

Jennifer's Body.
1. Sex scenes that i did NOT want to see.
2. Bad language that i did NOT want to hear.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2011 1:33:46 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by elisey
Jennifer's Body.
1. Sex scenes that i did NOT want to see.
2. Bad language that i did NOT want to hear.

Thats the kind of movie that you know there are going to be sex scenes, you can just tell. I for one have not watched it but I want to, it looks good.
 paparoach_30
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2011 1:21:27 PM reply with quote send message to paparoach_30 Object to Post

posted by itsjustmebre
Movie: Marley and Me

Ok, i LOVEEEDDDD the book, but this is soooooo not what i pictured th charactors as:/

Reasons:
1: rated PG, so me and my little 7 yr old brother went and saw it, and well, i was sick of all the stupid sex scenes by the end -__-
2: this is more personal, but this is the only movie to EVER make me cry! And yes, i do watch chick flicks.
3: they tried to make it look like a kids movie in ALL the adds!

-IJMB

Im not saying i absolutely hated the movie. It had funny scenes and whatever, but the books were
20 million times better. Dont hate on me for telling my opinion. Thankshappy :)

"How did you hate that movie that movie was a classic and i watch that all the time who cares about the sex scecenes it is just a movie not like it is theather wear you are actully seeing it live"
 Rebels Red Rascal
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2011 11:27:09 AM reply with quote send message to Rebels Red Rascal Object to Post

Killers

1.Plot was horrible
2.And to much drinking and sex scenes or talk.
Plus the language
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2011 4:50:06 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

posted by paparoach_30
posted by itsjustmebre
Movie: Marley and Me

Ok, i LOVEEEDDDD the book, but this is soooooo not what i pictured th charactors as:/

Reasons:
1: rated PG, so me and my little 7 yr old brother went and saw it, and well, i was sick of all the stupid sex scenes by the end -__-
2: this is more personal, but this is the only movie to EVER make me cry! And yes, i do watch chick flicks.
3: they tried to make it look like a kids movie in ALL the adds!

-IJMB

Im not saying i absolutely hated the movie. It had funny scenes and whatever, but the books were
20 million times better. Dont hate on me for telling my opinion. Thankshappy :)

"How did you hate that movie that movie was a classic and i watch that all the time who cares about the sex scecenes it is just a movie not like it is theather wear you are actully seeing it live"

First off, I said please don't hate y'allhappy :) Thats a bit of hatin there haharazz :p

Second, the movie was advertized all over nickolodean. And my 7 year old brother(at the time) saw that movie with the sex scenes, because nick adverixed it as a kids movie, and I'm sure the marketers for the movie didn't care if kids saw it, they wanted money... And no, it was nowhere near a classic, not good enough, IMO.

~IJMB
 Lighting Strike Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2011 10:13:30 PM reply with quote send message to Lighting Strike Akitas Object to Post

i thought That *Where the Wild Things Are*was retarded. honestly how do you make a flipin two hour movie from a picuter book
 loey17
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2011 12:38:52 AM reply with quote send message to loey17 Object to Post

posted by Lovers, not fighters!
Mine is eragon
Reasons:
1.Eragon's back didn't get injured.
2.saphira's growth was...horrible. way too fast.
i still think that the effects are halfway decent.

I definately agree with you! the book was so good movie sucked! also Ella Enchanted was awful and nothing like the book!
 allyinthevalley
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2011 9:51:31 AM reply with quote send message to allyinthevalley Object to Post

Ninja Assassin. WHAT. A. POINTLESS. MOVIE.

Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/10/2011 10:25:54 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I don't understand the fuss about Marley and Me. I read the book and won't read it again because he was so vocal about his "new wife" and the experiences they had in their sex life. NOT EVERYONE wants to know about that private stuff, seriously. I didn't even finish it because I got sick of that part. And now there are sex scenes in the movie? What a spoil of a good story.
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2011 8:05:27 AM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

posted by Dreisaiah Hundehutte
I don't understand the fuss about Marley and Me. I read the book and won't read it again because he was so vocal about his "new wife" and the experiences they had in their sex life. NOT EVERYONE wants to know about that private stuff, seriously. I didn't even finish it because I got sick of that part. And now there are sex scenes in the movie? What a spoil of a good story.
Read the "Young Readers" one, they avoid all that crap, but its still got the good storyline XD

The true problem weith the sex scenes in the movie, was that they advertized it as a kids movie(ALL over Nickolodian, and of course kids wanted to see it cuz it has a puppy!), and it was only rated PG! I'm sure lots of parents were furious...

~IJMB

Replies in this thread : 71
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.