Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Dalmatians Everywhere! Some fully sessioned! Most of them Liver!
 Laelana Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/7/2009 3:38:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laelana Kennels Object to Post   

Most of my dogs are liver, bb, and the rest are Bb. I don't really care what happens to them after they're bought, though I'd appreciate a show home. However, I understand the need for just plain breeding stock.

Fully Sessioned:
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8589248 (98.2)

98.4%
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8789991 Black and white boy, easily finishable or even specialable!

98.3%:
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802748 Nice boy with nice, high feet, which is hard to find.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8739072 Pretty Liver boy, a bit older, though, but good for a foundation stud boy.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802747 Liver bitch, great for showing, even specialing, and her nice feet make her a beautiful choice for a foundation bitch.

98.2:

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8789993 Nice finishable bitch with very even stats. Great for breeding!

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802740 Nice Liver bitch with my boy Blackjack as a double grandparent, and the granddams being my Bit o Honey, who did very well for her stats, and Edge of reason, who is a beautiful girl that has produced well.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802741 Nice finishable liver bitch. Daughter of Edge of Reason.

98.1:

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802749 Decent liver bitch, perfect for finishing and breeding stock.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8765134 Liver boy, sired by Lukius Midnight Sun.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.