Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : I am not getting anywhere showing my Leo in Obedience, why?
 Julie Dalbey
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/9/2009 4:16:37 PM reply with quote send message to Julie Dalbey Object to Post   

I admittedly have not read through all the rules on obedience, but I have sessioned the he** out of the dog in what in the real world are the things that one trains on for Novice OB. He has never qualified, but from time to time I get the "Almost got it, but messed up his long down" or something similar to that next to the NQ. What is the secret to getting Q's?
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2009 9:48:57 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Sounds like not properly sessioned. Unfort I can't get the links to his NQ results to work.

What you need sessioned up for Novice are show obedience (for stand for exam) and this line:
HoL Figure Eight Heel Free Recall Long Sit Long Down

Would have them 20's or close to that to Q.
 Julie Dalbey
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2009 4:19:46 PM reply with quote send message to Julie Dalbey Object to Post

How the heck do I know if they are close to 20 or not? I have never figured out how one looks at the results of the sessioning of obedience stuff.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2009 6:18:48 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

you should be able to see the traits and where they stand, just like 'show obedience' 'muscle' and 'coat'. if you can't, you probably have obedience stats turned off. if so, there is a place to turn them on and off at the bottom of your kennel page where it says 'turn obedience options on'.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.