Search

.com Forum · Terrier Breeds

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Dogs Must go!!!!!
 Stelluna
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/1/2010 8:31:43 AM reply with quote send message to Stelluna Object to Post   

I have a silky terrier and a Shiba Inu for sale that I need to get rid of. I also have a litter due soon of silky terriers. They are due may 3!!!! Please buy!!!! MY SILKY TERRIER AND SHIBA INU MMMMMMMUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/8/2010 2:30:35 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello,

I bet you would find the Help Center very helpful in this case. When the puppies are born, the stats keep changing until they turn 10 days old. Only then can you tell which are the better ones out of the litter. I guarantee you no one will buy your puppies when they are less than 10 days old, unless people don't know how to play the game. Just thought I'd warn you.

Also, being a basic, your 5 dog limit only counts when the dogs are 14+ days. So when your current litter turns 10, pick out the highest SOP number, FH the rest (or sell), and then do the same with your next litter. happy :)

Also, the fact you named them "I'm $250!!!! Buy me!!!" is very unpleasing to a buyer's taste and probably won't buy them because of that. You cannot change a name on Showdog.

Reina

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.