Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Oil Spill..
 Pawleys island cavaliers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/6/2010 2:35:06 PM reply with quote send message to Pawleys island cavaliers Object to Post   

I am going to the Beach in southern SC and i was wondering if anyone knew if the oil spill is going to reach the area, and if it would be ok to be in the ocean/my dog to be in the ocean if it has reached the area. I watched the Weather Channel and they were saying that in Pensicola beach that it was ok to, but I was just wondering...
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2010 9:23:33 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

When are you going?

As of yet its hit the northern gulf coast, Louisiana and Pensacola Florida for example

Theres a risk that the oil will catch the gulf stream and be carried south, through the Florida Keys, and up the east coast, but thats yet to happen, so if you were to go soon you'll be fine
 Pawleys island cavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2010 4:34:15 PM reply with quote send message to Pawleys island cavaliers Object to Post

i am going in 6/3 to 6/12

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.