Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Tips from the Pro's voting idea. *everyone take a look!*
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/18/2012 9:10:40 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

Instead of me picking who to interview, I kinda want to give a list, then everyone vote on the kennel they want interviewd for the next SD Fever. Or I can just pick like I normally do razz :p any thoughts? Suggestions?
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2012 9:47:21 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Stardom Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2012 3:36:21 PM reply with quote send message to Stardom Goldens Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Analeyn

(we're supposed to be suggesting people right?)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2012 3:58:58 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

:/ no.. I wanted opinions
 Stardom Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2012 4:02:15 PM reply with quote send message to Stardom Goldens Object to Post

Oh sorry. I thought because Selma said Everdale Goldens.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2012 4:28:23 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Maybe I wasnt to clear.
 Majestic.
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 12:32:05 AM reply with quote send message to Majestic. Object to Post

I think that you should stick with picking the user yourself..... just my opinion.

-lily (Bord De La Mer)
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 2:45:31 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Perhaps an idea may be that you take nominations, and then based on those you can have some influence over the final choice.
The best of both ideas, but you still have your role and have the option of choosing yourself.
So, almost the other way around. SD community accumulates a list for you, and then you pick who you would prefer to interview.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 5:35:49 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

I like that idea, but the thing is, like the above posters did- they choose great kennels to pick, BUT everyone knows those kennels, and those kennels i'm sure have been interviewd for countless of things, I like doing kennels that arent heard from alot (Griffen, Wishmaker, TriStar Kennels, ect.) I go by the "top kennels" page usually, but I was thinking that maybe some of you guys knew kennels that deserve this, who are not on the top kennels list (sorry if none of this makes sence...) I am NOT saying Everdale and Analeyn are not "good enough" to be interviewed, actually, you guys were on my list to be interciewd soon, lmao wink ;) just what I think.
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 5:48:10 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

I understand razz :p

That's actually a great idea. It really gives the breeders that aren't mentioned, yet a top kennel a chance to be noticed! Great idea brenna!

-Lily
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 7:06:44 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

I take no offense to your comment wink ;) Just honored to be mentioned.
If you go for that approach, which is by all means a good one, then I would assume that you are looking for the unsung pros, such as those who have wise knowledge of surviving source breeding, etc. Those who go unnoticed but contribute greatly and have a horde of knowledge to share.

Great idea.

Analeyn
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 7:35:20 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

I'm glad you guys under stand happy :) Now, I don't know a lot of kennels, tahts why i wanted help from all of you. If I could have PMs for you you guys want to nominate for the next SD fever, that would be great! and please state why you are nominateing that person happy :)
 Larkenloch
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2012 12:40:32 PM reply with quote send message to Larkenloch Object to Post

I like the list or nomination idea.
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2012 10:36:16 AM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

I really like that idea!

Lucky
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2012 10:55:44 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Thats Great! happy :) Now, someone messaged me about a kennel who deserved to, but I deleted it and I cannot remember the kennel, so if you would kindly message me back that would be great happy :)

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.