Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : New Editor in Chief & Webmaster needed!!
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
7/11/2012 1:16:01 PM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Unfortunately Piedmont and myself will no longer be able to continue working on the SD Fever magazine. We both have a lot going on in real life and we can't dedicate as much time to the magazine anymore. I am away at shows every weekend and usually only have 1 or 2 days home in between. The July issue is already really late and I don't want to keep everyone waiting every month. We need to find 2 people that will have the time to dedicate to the magazine. These 2 jobs are very time consuming but VERY important to the success of the magazine. Please post here if you might be interested in one of these 2 positions. It would be best if we could find someone who is mature and experienced. The Editor in Chief must be proficient in spelling and grammar. The Webmaster must be able to create and maintain the SD Fever website so advanced computer skills are a must. We are currently using weebly but the new webmaster can change the site if they would like. Thank you! happy :)

ETA: I forgot to mention that I would still like to continue as Forum Moderator for the SD Fever forum and I will also help out in any other way that I can.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2012 1:21:24 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

I messaged you :3 but like I said, I'm on everyday, and I would love to be webmaster for you. happy :)
 Shoot For The Stars Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2012 3:41:03 PM reply with quote send message to Shoot For The Stars Kennel Object to Post

I would be willing to be editor in chief and I think that it would be a really fun job. I am on showdog.com every day any way. Plus I am in college and I have recieved an A in every college writing class I have taken.
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2012 4:47:25 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

I have expressed my sincere interest in the Webmaster position via PM. wink ;)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2012 5:04:21 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Analeyn she already positioned me there.. sad :( but I would love you to help me as chief X3
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2012 5:33:06 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

I didn't realise it was first come first serve. I thought it would be on application to give others a chance. Thats fine though.

I'll have a think about that, thanks.

Analeyn
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
7/11/2012 7:01:00 PM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post

Welsh Corgi is the new Webmaster. And no Analeyn it was not first come, first serve. I received multiple PM's. Welsh Corgi is very qualified and I know she will do a great job. She is already getting started on the August issue.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class