Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : September Issue
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/8/2012 1:24:04 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

Finally is here. You will notice a lot of the pages are blank, it's because some have failed to turn in their article. happy :)

I didnt have time to put dog color pictures up for the picardy page so that is not updated yet! but it will be soon.

thesdfever.weebly.com/
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2012 1:50:35 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

I really enjoyed reading the articles, its a shame that some of the topics weren't written.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2012 2:15:39 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by dogloverxx
its a shame that some of the topics weren't written.
Yes, I totally agree with you!
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2012 2:52:07 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

It is a shame, i have read itand quite a few qrticales are missing :/

Rosé
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2012 6:00:50 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Unfortunately a number of pages are looking monotonously blank, but that can only be attributed to those who couldn't make the deadline.
For those who did, great issue happy :)
I would like to particularly highlight Cristalina Pyrshep's Breed In The Spotlight for being consistently informative & interesting (not just because I was interviewed) every issue.

Analeyn
 Brinn
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2012 9:05:08 AM reply with quote send message to Brinn Object to Post

Great job to all who participated in the new issue. I luv the new sidebar it made it a lot easier to navigate!happy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2012 9:34:53 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Brinn
I luv the new sidebar it made it a lot easier to navigate!happy :)

Do... you know how hard, and how long I looked for that? LOL I was trying to find something that looked good, finally settling on that one. laugh :D Just for you guys lol
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2012 11:36:11 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

As I mentioned to Corgi earlier, you want to work in the magazine you should be able to get the work done. wink ;) I was going through a living h*ll and I still did the editing.

And it is much better. The last month I was upset that my computer screen was more wide than tall, so I couldn't get to the last couple options on there.

Good job everybody.

-Cassie

BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2012 2:06:59 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

It was good to read. I found that some pages had quite a lot of info, which was good. happy :)
Thankyou to the SD Fever Staff for making this available!
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2012 4:24:24 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

This turned out great (minus the missing articles)! The site layout is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, Brenna! Nice work!

Lucky
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2012 6:55:05 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by luckydogwhisperer
This turned out great (minus the missing articles)! The site layout is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, Brenna! Nice work!

Lucky

I'm in the process of MAKING a site for the showdog fever..i'm excited for you all to see it happy :)
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2012 8:30:55 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

I can't wait!!!! I know it's going to be awesome!

Lucky
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2012 5:21:09 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

laugh :D
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2012 2:31:27 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Geez... Go Brenna!!happy :)
 Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2012 5:34:43 PM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post

I think the "Breed In The Spotlight" article is incredible! Very, very well done Cristalina happy :)

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.