.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 32
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Haug
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2004 9:11:43 AM reply with quote send message to Haug Object to Post

Can you please just tell me what that means?sad :(sad :(happy :)
 aiun
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2004 4:07:38 PM reply with quote send message to aiun Object to Post

Haug, I can translate something. I'm from Finland but I understand swedish a bit.

Meadow says that she lives in Finland and is a Finn, buts she speaks and writes swedish quite good.

itzybitzys says that she wants to be a premi, but she doesn't have a credit card. She has PayPal but she doesn't quite understand how to send money.

Samoyed Poodle has just become a member and hasn't get a good start yet (I consider this a free translation wink ;)). Her name is Madde, she lives in Vaxjö and has two lovely samoyeds. She shows them and if I understood right she does obedience and tracking with them too?

Correct if I'm wrong. happy :)
 Lamigras
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2005 5:30:10 AM reply with quote send message to Lamigras Object to Post

Jag är här! Har dvärg schnauzrar, och av någon konstig anledning så har jag ett champion hos mej... Men så är det väl happy :)
 Searover
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2005 4:30:01 PM reply with quote send message to Searover Object to Post

Hej! Sophie heter jag och har två Labradorer! Vi bor i Västerås happy :)
 Dogmart
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2005 7:20:30 PM reply with quote send message to Dogmart Object to Post

HAHAHA just looking at this typing is confuzing me.laugh :D i only speek english. and a little french. but i dont relly no how to spell it. ummmm...dix six( they r bouth spelt the same) so that is all bye!

happy :)sad :(
dogmart
 Timber Creek Yorkshires
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2005 3:14:15 AM reply with quote send message to Timber Creek Yorkshires Object to Post

Haug,

The whole point of this forum is for them to speak in their own language, not to translate it for every English speaking person who enters the room.......LOL
 Summer Mist Poodles
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2005 2:54:09 PM reply with quote send message to Summer Mist Poodles Object to Post

Vem ar Det ?
 Summer Mist Poodles
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2005 2:56:29 PM reply with quote send message to Summer Mist Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The purpose of the Swedish Forum is to talk to other users in Swedihs! If you want to talk here you should lear it
 x_husky_gurl_x
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2005 4:42:16 PM reply with quote send message to x_husky_gurl_x Object to Post

forsta hunden.....
 x_husky_gurl_x
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2005 4:48:32 PM reply with quote send message to x_husky_gurl_x Object to Post

sevuplay agrec swedish , auo comeeda le corriedore ai a covenemente de la gourverment de Canada!!!!!
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2005 3:18:45 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Jag är finländare men jag talar norska och svenska.
 Scheztaya
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2005 7:36:08 PM reply with quote send message to Scheztaya Object to Post

Svensk, bosatt i Skåne, Hässleholm.
Innehavare av Kennel Scheztaya borzoi.
Är mycket ute och ställer både egna och andras hundar.

Replies in this thread : 32
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.