Search

.com Forum · Anatolian Shepherd

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Welcome
 Skyfeather
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/15/2013 12:49:35 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfeather Object to Post   

Id like to welcome the handful of new players that recently joined the breed. Most of you are here due to a contest being held and I wish you all luck.

I have placed dogs up for sale and am willing to lease a couple bitches. I encourage you to purchase what dogs are up for sale before they are FH to make space in the kennels. If you ever see a dog that is not up for stud and you wish to use it, please PM the kennel its in.

Anatolians offer several colors all of which were nearly non existant until a couple years ago when I began breeding source dogs. So if there is a specific color you are looking for feel free to msg me and I will do what I can to help.

As for showing, you can easily finish dogs in the 85s with occasionally still being able to finish any in the upper 84s. The top SOP is in the 86s now. I primarily do not use handlers since I like to see what dogs are actually the 'best'- not what handlers make them look good.

I wish everyone luck in this breed and I hope many of you decide to stick with Tolians.

Mama Sky
 In The Wind
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2013 10:56:05 PM reply with quote send message to In The Wind Object to Post

If I re-develop an addiction I will be blaming it on you Mama Sky. LOL, Thanks for rattling my cage to try to come back. It will be fun to play in Tolians again, they have climbed up the list a good bit since I have been gone.
 Skyfeather
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2013 11:10:52 AM reply with quote send message to Skyfeather Object to Post

Im glad I forced you to come back. We could definetly use your lines to bring down the COI. I wish some of the other old timers would give sd a shot again- I know they just left their dogs in the kennels when they left.

And stay and be addicted- consider this an ok addiction.

Mama Sky
 In The Wind
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2013 12:39:55 PM reply with quote send message to In The Wind Object to Post

Ppppppffft, I went on a breeding spree last night and bought a brood from you. I need to find her a good stud though, not one of mine if possible. Did you try to force Fallen Starz back, perhaps we should pick on her too. lol My lowly poor sop boys are all up for stud at $25 if anyone needs to stir up the pot a bit with some fresh blood.
 Skyfeather
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2013 5:57:44 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfeather Object to Post

She is still on, on a limitied basis. I saw a post by Kools that she was thinking about coming back to tolians but needs a standard to do so. Soooo depending on what happens with my family accounts pending what I told u in a pm nust now lol- I may see about floating her on one of mine or something again. Will have to see- I will try to text her tonight.

Mama Sky
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2013 8:24:40 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Awww... I miss my tolians! I had to cut back on the amount of kennels I had and thought I was going to drop this kennel. I stupidly sold/FH'd all my poor tolians and then last minute decided to cut a different kennel. Sigh sad :(

Surprisingly I did manage to find a couple of bitches for sale that still had some of my old lines though, so I am starting back from scratch! wink ;)
 Skyfeather
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2013 5:51:08 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfeather Object to Post

Im glad that you are back and hopefully able to stay!!! We need more people, Id love to see this breed prosper!!

Mama Sky
 In The Wind
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2013 3:32:57 PM reply with quote send message to In The Wind Object to Post

Yay Dutch Creek, welcome back.
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2013 5:21:51 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Thanks, and yes, I definitely plan to stay. I missed tolians, they are a great breed. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.