Search

.com Forum · Norwegian Buhund

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Norwegian Buhund Contest
 Aislin
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/8/2013 12:52:20 PM reply with quote send message to Aislin Object to Post   

It has recently come to my attention that there will be a contest held for Norwegian Buhunds.
Breeders: If you are currently a breeder and not aware of this contest, then please be aware that the contest will begin on Jan. 17th with sign ups being opened sometime between today and before contest start date. This means that we could have a lot of people looking for brood females and puppies. If you'd like to help out by placing any brood females you have available and/or puppies that can be finished up for sale that would be awesome. Thanks for your support happy :)

Contestants: If you are a contestant and reading this, then welcome to the breed. We'd love to have you. We're a friendly, but quiet group of people and I'm sure any of the breeders would be more than happy to help you out. I color breed, but have shown a lot in the past so if you can't get a hold of anyone else, shoot me an email and I'll do my best to help you out.

~*Aislin*~

~*Aislin*~

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class