Search

.com Forum · Black Russian Terrier

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : 3 finishable boys up for grabs
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/14/2012 10:58:28 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11899518
Nice boy with even traits, doesn't have to be shown, would make a lovely stud dog with that evenness.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11899520
Lovely boy with more medium blues than greens, finishable and would make a nice stud.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11899522
Reeeeeally nice boy, will be staying here if he doesn't get sold. Experienced show homes only. Willing to drop the price so long as I know this boy will be finished and placed up for stud, pm if interested in him at a lower price. Will make a fantastic stud when the time comes.

PM me with any questions or to reserve a future puppy.
Emma
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2012 7:45:52 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Two left!

Emma
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2012 11:01:51 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

posted by Black Veil Brides
Two left!

Emma

One!

Emma
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2012 1:51:22 PM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

MORE FINISHABLE BOYS!

BRTs:

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11929034
finishable boy will make a nice stud

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11899522
very finishable boy, will possibly be staying here if he is not sold by the time he's 14 days

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11929032
would be staying here if i wasn't already keeping his two brothers, but lack of space money and sessions means he must go

Willing to lower prices on any of them, PM me if any issues
Emma

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.