Search

.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : New Top SOP for New Stats!
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/22/2011 5:10:28 PM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10401421

Here he is (yes a he thank goodness!) Oakenridge Zeus Almighty.

Only a 94.2 but a 64.9 based on the new stats which makes him better than Picard and My precious who hold the top new stat SOP!

Wooo! Brag time!

Kat
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2011 4:53:57 AM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Broken that - got a 94.9 now!
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2011 2:27:39 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

WOOOOOO!!! Huge congrats Kat!! About time you started getting something over me. wink ;) razz :p

Heres to many more!
 Mindora
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2011 10:04:34 PM reply with quote send message to Mindora Object to Post

Wow! Well done!! happy :)
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2011 2:33:31 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

posted by Oakenridge Kennels
Only a 94.2 but a 64.9 based on the new stats which makes him better than Picard and My precious who hold the top new stat SOP!
Neener neener, Zeus dropped down to a 56.95 on the new table with the last adjustment. razz :p Still better than Picard, but barely. wink ;) Not better than Precious.

Your Spirit girl is nice though, the 94.9. A 60-something on the new table I believe it was. She the highest in your kennel new table-wise?

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing