Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Vihdoin se tuli!
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
9/2/2004 11:58:50 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post   

Vihdoin se tuli! laugh :D Mailasin Jeffille ja hän teki! Niin että suomalaiset pelaajat, esittäytykäähän!

Eli minä olen lempinimeltäni Boksu ja asun Turussa. Kennelini ovat nimeltään of Shaman (tämä, kasvattaa isovillakoiria), Saharas (bokserit), Misty May (lk saksanseisojat&weimarinseisojat), Finnridge (rhodesiankoirat) ja Unikon (suomenpystykorva).

Todennäköisesti suurin osa meistä tuntee jo toisensa, mutta eihän sitä koskaan tiedä... wink ;)
 Katriina
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2004 12:00:31 PM reply with quote send message to Katriina Object to Post

Terve ^^ razz :p
 Mists Of Avalon
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2004 12:17:21 PM reply with quote send message to Mists Of Avalon Object to Post

?????????
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
9/3/2004 4:29:02 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Hah, arvatkaa kuka on nyt mode... =D
 Noldo
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2004 11:43:43 AM reply with quote send message to Noldo Object to Post

laugh :D ilmestyihän tämäkin.. xDD

eli, olen Laura, hyvää päivää. ^^

Kasvatan täällä (basicina) suomenpystykorvia..tai siis yritän kasvattaa... oO

nojoo.
 Mists Of Avalon
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2004 3:04:58 PM reply with quote send message to Mists Of Avalon Object to Post

Kasvatan, manatar toie bopodo maracana, hahahah

Thiskaitnin, Getiniosi tol skied dropedio liodian, aha!

laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D

Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

9/4/2004 12:22:10 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

posted by Mists Of Avalon
Kasvatan, manatar toie bopodo maracana, hahahah

Thiskaitnin, Getiniosi tol skied dropedio liodian, aha!

laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D

Hei tosi vitsikästä... Ei ole pakko tulla tänne jollet suomea osaa...

This forum is for Finnish convesation. If you cannot speak even English, would you please leave... Or speak Finnish.
 DoveHill
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2004 12:27:35 AM reply with quote send message to DoveHill Object to Post

Congratulations on finally getting a Finnish forum.
 Mists Of Avalon
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2004 1:05:29 AM reply with quote send message to Mists Of Avalon Object to Post

Whoa!!!!!
I didn't know finnish people were so rude, I will make sure i will never visit that country.;.....

by the way, i didn't know this was a finnish forum, I found this thread on the recent posts....

I made questions marks and people ignored me, maybe if finnish people would have told me before that it was a different laguage i would have understood.....

But thk you for clearifying to me how nice you people are....

"leaving now"
 Salla
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2004 4:37:48 AM reply with quote send message to Salla Object to Post

Jei. ^_____^ Tahdoin tulla postaamaan vaan, vaikken edes pahemmin harrasta tätä. x) Eli en kasvata oikein mitään.
 aiun
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2004 7:16:00 AM reply with quote send message to aiun Object to Post

Hei Boksu, anna niiden tulla kyselemään. Ei kai sulla vaan nouse valta päähän. laugh :D laugh :D
 TimberRidgeKennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2004 2:46:30 PM reply with quote send message to TimberRidgeKennels Object to Post

Whoa!!!!!
I didn't know finnish people were so rude, I will make sure i will never visit that country.;.....

by the way, i didn't know this was a finnish forum, I found this thread on the recent posts....

I made questions marks and people ignored me, maybe if finnish people would have told me before that it was a different laguage i would have understood.....

"leaving now"

Ok now that was uncalled for and very immature of you! Maybe people ignored you because they didn't know what you meant by posting "?????" did you ever think of that?
 Suursnautseri
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2004 5:10:16 PM reply with quote send message to Suursnautseri Object to Post

Hei Everyone!

Very glad to see a Finnish forum open up. My eyes bugged out shocked 8O when I saw it listed in the list of forums today! I can fluently speak Finnish (both parents from Helsinki, and all of my family is there), and I can read it when I sound it out, but I can't write in Finnish unfortunately. But I hope to take care of this handicap by atleast reading along. Hope you don't mind a tad of English in this forum from me. happy :) But I'll give writing in Finnish my best try.

Krisu Savolainen
~Suursnautseri Kennels
"Now Quality Comes in Three Sizes: Giant, Standard, and Miniature! Suursnautseri Schnauzer Kennels"
 Suursnautseri
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2004 5:20:31 PM reply with quote send message to Suursnautseri Object to Post

Whoa!!!!!

"leaving now"

Wow where did that come from? I agree with others, if you would have asked what was going on, someone would have explained it to you.

I didn't know Americans jumped the gun so fast and were so rude to shoot of their immature mouths like this! Thank you for clairifying how nice you people are! (See it doesn't feel nice to be scolded like that by someone across the pond, shame on you!).

LOL, actually I do, I live in Texas! :-x

BTW, we appreciate you staying out of Finland. happy :)

shocked 8O Maybe I went too far! Flame suit on! laugh :D

~Suursnautseri
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

9/5/2004 1:18:33 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

I did not mean to be so rude, but... I don't know how old you are, but I don't think you're very old. If you ever had written one single English or Finnish sentance, anyone would have explained the situation to you (for sure). In the top of the page of EVERY thread there is the name of the thread AND name of the forum! Everyone can speak any language (English, Swedish or Finnish, please...) they want on this forum, but I will not welcome those who make fun of our language.
 sassy234
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2004 1:38:34 AM reply with quote send message to sassy234 Object to Post

Yes both posts were INCREDIBLY rude!!! And you have the nerve to call other people rude, HAHAHA!!!!

Anyway, glad there is now a Finnish forum, I don't speak a word of Finnish though razz :p
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

9/5/2004 2:57:40 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

posted by aiun
Hei Boksu, anna niiden tulla kyselemään. Ei kai sulla vaan nouse valta päähän. laugh :D laugh :D
Kaikki asialiset kyselijät otetaan avosylin vastaan... ^^
 aiun
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2004 8:24:50 AM reply with quote send message to aiun Object to Post

Suursnautseri, I've always wondered are you from Finland. You even have a very finnish name. laugh :D

I've been trying to get this forum up since March, and now we finally got it! Hyvä Boksu, en tajua millä sanoilla uhkailit Jeffiä razz :p!
 aiun
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2004 8:28:08 AM reply with quote send message to aiun Object to Post

Ainiin, ja mä liikun nimellä aiun (*KÖH* jotkut saattaa tuntea Nikitana *KÖH*), kasvatan samannimisessä kennelissä tervuja ja kelpieitä. Lisäksi toisessa kennelissäni (aiccultus) kasvatan suoppeja ja norjanharmaita.
Aiccultus on vielä basic koska tän maksun kanssa on jotain häikkää.. Mutta pian mun pentutehdas lähtee käyntiin. wink ;)

Ollaanko me muuten Boksun kanssa ainoat premit?
 Noldo
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2004 10:18:52 AM reply with quote send message to Noldo Object to Post

hoo, Niksu on täällä! laugh :D Sua ei ole näkynyt..

mie halusin maksaa, muttamutta..... oO
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

9/7/2004 9:45:30 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Ei se kauheesti satu... reilu 4 eskoo kuussa ei mulle ainakaan oo kovinpaljoa... Nikita, ilmeisesti ollaan Suursnautserin lisäksi ainoat premit, mutta eiköhän niitäkin kummajaisia kohta lisää ilmaanu...

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 64
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Thread Closed

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.