Search

.com Forum · Finnish Forum

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Wow
 Despite
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/2/2004 12:01:40 AM reply with quote send message to Despite Object to Post   

I had no clue so many people from Finnland played, that is really awesome. I love that people internationally play, keep up the great work guys laugh :D happy :) good luck in the show ring
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
12/3/2004 4:33:02 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Thank you! Good luck for you too! happy :)

Boksu
 May Bell Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2005 2:44:33 PM reply with quote send message to May Bell Kennel Object to Post

That's so cool! I was touring the different forums, and I the Finnish one. My first thought was :"hey, no english. Cool!"
 soccermo888
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2005 2:28:44 PM reply with quote send message to soccermo888 Object to Post

wow, how do you do this on the keyboard?!
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

4/4/2005 3:12:38 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Sorry, soccermo888, I don't know what you mean... sad :( Do what on keyboard?
 TopPaws
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2005 4:53:57 PM reply with quote send message to TopPaws Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Type Finnish- in The US, the keyboards are only in English, so I guess she wondered.happy :) By the way- you have some nice dogs.
 Finnridge
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2005 2:10:42 PM reply with quote send message to Finnridge Object to Post

You can type any language you want with your keyboard. Not only Finnish or English, but german, french, polish, swahili, any language, if you only know how to write the words. There are no such thing as english keyboard. Certain keyboards are desinged for writing english, but you can write Finnish with them. Try for ex. koira (dog in English). press k, then o, then i, r and a. Now you have written Finnish with your keyboard. and it wasn't even hard. happy :) Our keyboards do look different from yours, we got ä and ö buttons and some other differences.

Boksu / Kennel Finnridge
 Daisyhead Too
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2005 9:13:08 PM reply with quote send message to Daisyhead Too Object to Post

People with "English" key boards can do those ä letters. Their are codes for them.
 josunkennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2005 11:53:25 AM reply with quote send message to josunkennel Object to Post

Thank you! Good luck for you too!
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2005 5:11:47 PM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post

So to play on SD you have to know English?
 Indigo Poodles
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2005 2:58:51 AM reply with quote send message to Indigo Poodles Object to Post

Yes. At least the basics. Most Finnish kids study English at school.

Boksu
 of Proud Feel
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2005 4:03:07 AM reply with quote send message to of Proud Feel Object to Post

Hello!
Sorry, I'm not finnish, I'm hungarian, but I heard that finnish and hungarian language are resemble each other happy :)
I have a question: What is CD title (here on showdog.com)?

OFF: I like formula one and Kimi Räikkönenwink :) How do you say "Go Kimi!" in finnish? Or can you tell me any rooting words what you use in formula one?

If somebody has MSN messenger, please tell it me on: mariannjerga@msn.com

Thank you and sorry for the off topic.
 Boksu
Basic User
Forum Moderator

7/26/2005 5:06:20 PM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Hi!

It doesn't matter that you aren't Finnish. =)

I have heard too that Hungarian and Finnish are resembe - grammatically. If you talked hungarian to us, we would understand a word and vice versa.

CD-title is an obedience title you get in Novice class. When the dog has finished it's CD-title, it starts competing in open class.

Go Kimi in Finnish... I'd say "Hyvä Kimi!" =)

Hyvä Kimi!! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.