Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Rare Breed List?
 Concobar Cliffs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/29/2013 4:56:39 PM reply with quote send message to Concobar Cliffs Object to Post   

Can somebody point me in the direction of the rare breed list? I can't seem to find it since the new layout began.
I'm looking to switch to a new breed, so I just wanted to see what was in need.

Thanks!
 Storm Chasers
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2013 8:01:18 PM reply with quote send message to Storm Chasers Object to Post

I've been looking too - I'd love to find it again!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2013 8:08:10 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Not sure where the Rare Breed list is at the moment, but if you're looking for breeds in need - you can usually go to the "Breeds" listing (see bottom left corner) and scroll down to the bottom of the list to see the breeds with the fewest show entries.

Then you can check the breed's info page to see how many breeders there currently are using the Breed Directory.

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2013 10:30:48 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Gotta look before Sep 1st...

old.showdog.com/rarebreedaccounts/signupform.aspx

Alexandria

BTW, I don't use the old site...I just knew I could get it on there.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.