Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 35
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 1:00:37 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Char passed away yesterday. She was never aware or lucid, due to her brain injury she was mechanically ventilated the entire time and believe I posted she developed an infection in the brain. R.I.P. Char, your zest for life will be missed.
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/16/2013 1:05:13 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

posted by
Char passed away yesterday. She was never aware or lucid, due to her brain injury she was mechanically ventilated the entire time and believe I posted she developed an infection in the brain. R.I.P. Char, your zest for life will be missed.
That was me, not sure why as I had just logged in.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 1:28:29 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Oh, how sad! What will happen to her dog? (I'm assuming it's still alive?)

RIP Char.

Alexandria
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 2:28:28 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I hope she enjoys life up in heaven.
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 4:11:23 PM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

Oh...this is very sad news.
I'm so sorry she lost the fight for life.
My thoughts go out to her family and friends.
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 4:28:58 PM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

RIP Char.

You weren't a big part of my life but you will never be forgotten.

Emma
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 5:47:01 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Very, very sad. I'll definitely be thinking about and praying for her family and friends. Absolutely not an easy thing to go through..

~Shimmer
 linlin23
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 10:17:12 PM reply with quote send message to linlin23 Object to Post

Rest in peace, Char. I bet you're playing with your dogs and seeing some loved ones in Heaven now. I'm sure many people are sad to see her go.
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/17/2013 12:59:49 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Yes she still had Zumi. Not sure but know it was a coowbnership and due to be used as stud if not shown, can't imagine what her poor family is going through.

Just hope those reading, if you ride a motercycle for Pete's sake use your helmet always...
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2013 1:04:11 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Such a tragedy. I can only hope that there was organ donation to make even a tiny bit of justice emerge from this.
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2013 12:39:19 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Oh my goodness. Such terrible news. I am sending prayers out to her family and friends. RIP Char, may you rejoice in the presence of The Lord.

Amen.
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2013 2:37:17 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

RIP Char... <3

-Cassie
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/17/2013 5:32:53 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

- R. I. P Char.. I loved her updates on Zumi. May God be with her family and loved ones in this time.

Jonathan

Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2013 5:59:33 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Such sad news. Very sad for her family - as a bereaved Mom, I know her parents are having the worst days of their life.

Prayers for all.

Kathy
 Featherrun
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2013 11:56:42 AM reply with quote send message to Featherrun Object to Post

Thank you for the updates, very tragic and gone way too soon. sad :(

Replies in this thread : 35
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.