Search

.com Forum · English Cocker Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : How does he stack up?
 GaylanStudio2
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/12/2013 2:07:35 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio2 Object to Post   

I just got this guy:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12607738

So, how does he compare to what the rest of you have in the wings?
Am I back, or do I still have some catching up to do?

Lol !
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2013 2:42:49 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Right now, 88's are in the ring with an exception of two-three 87.95's. His head and fore is right up in my alley. His Hind is good too. But Im not sure if he'll finish and if he does, it will take awhile. I got an 87.90 in the ring with almost same traits (expect your boy has a better head) and I'm having a hard time myself. This freakin dog has 11 points with only one major to go. >.< But I say try, you never know if he got enough charisma to get a point. Lol.

Breeding two or three more litters to top dogs might do the trick. I can also lend you a pair of 88's if you want.
-----
Last edited by Shadowstorm Kennels on 9/12/2013 2:47:28 PM

-----
Last edited by Shadowstorm Kennels on 9/12/2013 2:57:21 PM
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/12/2013 3:58:07 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Ok, well, we'll keep trying.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.