Search

.com Forum · Anatolian Shepherd

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Looking to come back!
 Delias Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/8/2013 3:15:39 PM reply with quote send message to Delias Kennel Object to Post   

Hello Everyone!!!
I'm looking to come back into the ShowDog world!!! I have a lot of extra time right now and I've missed the game. For right now I only have this basic account but hopefully I'll be able to update shortly. If anyone has any dogs they would like to loan me to get me back on my feet I would greatly appreciate it. Looking to work with everyone again shortly!

Delia's Kennel
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2013 11:18:53 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back! Tolians could sure use some more players so I am always happy to see returning kennels! I know that Zareth Shahar has some nice dogs listed for sale right now, or if you see anything in my kennel that you would like to borrow to help you get started just send me a PM. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.