Search

.com Forum · Keeshond

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : im leaving this kennel
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/28/2013 3:10:05 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post   

just a quick note to say im leaving this kennel, it will be taken over by another player who will stay in the breed, so for anyone one who knows me it wont be me operating this kennel from now on, im still in ppvallhunds.
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2013 4:29:23 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

Yes, to add onto that, this is the "new" player and I'd like to introduce myself. You may or may not know me on this game as Amoroso, Vivente, or Sagerwood. Amoroso is my first premi where I breed and show dachshunds and bull terriers. Vivente is for breeding SH/LH dachshunds up to show SOP and, eventually, showing them, as well as breeding and showing portuguese water dogs. Sagerwood is my basic, where I use it as a finishing kennel for others.

I am really interested in hearing from other Keeshond breeders and working with you all! I will be getting active in showing in this kennel with the next generation. I do think the dogs I have now would be competitive in the ring, but it would be expensive to raise their conditions and session them properly so I will wait happy :) If you guys have any tips for me, I would greatly appreciate it! It looks like I will be getting the hang of it fairly quickly, however, as Kees traits are fairly similar to some of my other breeds.

Anyways, thank you to PPVallhunds for giving me this opportunity. I hope I make you proud!

Em
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2014 9:53:13 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Wow, I am a bit late to respond here! I need to check the forums more often. laugh :D

Anyway, belated welcome to Keeshond's! We can use more players in this breed. Keeshond stats seem to be improving very quickly, so I find them a fun breed to be in. You certainly do have some nice dogs in that kennel, I look forward to seeing them in the ring later. I am trying to get a few more sessioned up myself.

I am always glad to help out, so let me know if you ever need anything happy :)

Dutch Creek
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2014 11:58:40 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

Thank you for the welcome! I have about 4-5 young dogs fully sessioned/being sessioned, so once their conditions are up, they will be in the show ring! I can't wait to work with all of you breeders happy :)

Em

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.