Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Shameless plug
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/20/2014 5:16:24 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post   

Lookeh my new banner on my page! I'm really proud of it!
The pups aren't super anatomically correct and of course, too muscular, and had to put the text across it otherwise someone is bound to steal it for themselves (someone dumb enough still probably could). I have made one similar in the past for Fourlorn and one very long ago, probably a year and a half ago for Makavelis, featuring a Bullmastiff and Cane Corso!

What do you think and what would you pay for one? I'm thinking, only thinking, of opening for a limited number of customers, as some of my kennels really need some money and I have no patience for salary to get me out of the hole! wink ;)

Let me know!
rrrrrrreina
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2014 9:03:47 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I always love all of your work, Reina! I'd pay $750+ for one.

I was trying to keep away from buying anymore things for my pages, but if you put these up...guess my basic's going even more in debt wink ;).

Alexandria
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2014 10:13:16 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

lol Yep, I'd pay for one!! Probably $500 per dog...or more lol I'd realistically pay anything for your Imis <3

~Shimmer
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2014 1:40:03 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

I agree with shimmer. $500 per dog. I love that banner SOOOOOOOOOOO much! I want one so much too! hahaha

Beautiful as usual. wink ;)
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2014 9:17:38 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

I'M IN!!! You name your price, I pay it. I've got plenty money to blow. xD
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2014 10:28:05 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I am SO willing! I have money to spare, so let us know when and if orders open!

Em
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2014 9:57:38 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Lol, thanks wink ;) It took about 6 hours just to do the dogs, so I would prob charge more than $500, but I'm glad some people like them enough to pay!! laugh :D Appreciate your comments!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler