Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Fastest way to prep for show?
 HeritageKennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2014 10:09:11 AM reply with quote send message to HeritageKennel Object to Post   

Looking for tips on how to get my puppies ready to show quickly. They are on 1777 food. What else can I do to make them ready faster?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2014 10:22:54 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I don't think there is anything else you can do. Anybody have other things they do?

Alexandria
 griffin
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2014 11:00:22 AM reply with quote send message to griffin Object to Post

sessioning from day 0, other than that nothing you can do.
 HeritageKennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2014 12:42:45 PM reply with quote send message to HeritageKennel Object to Post

Huh my puppies don't show up on the session tab and they are 8 days old.

Thanks for the help happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2014 2:18:29 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

They won't show up on the session tab until they're 14 days, but you can start sessioning the minute they're born. I don't know if you do Assistants or session manually, but you can session manually the day they're born and set Assistants for the next day wink ;)

Alexandria
 HeritageKennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2014 9:16:01 AM reply with quote send message to HeritageKennel Object to Post

Ohh okay thanks happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.