Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Need Banner - Payout Included
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/20/2014 12:02:13 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post   

I will pay $200-$500 for the banner depending on quality!

Kennel Name: Vigilante Kennels
Breeds: Alaskan Klee Kai, Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute (Red)
Id prefer to have each breed a diff. color.
Slogan: Breeding Alaskan Champions
BackGround: Im going for Vigilante theme (Superman, Batman Comic logos)Comic book Style or saving the sity...
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2014 8:02:29 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I have no other banners on my to-do list, so count me in!!

Alexandria
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/21/2014 9:29:14 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Can I try?

-Lauren
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2014 10:41:54 AM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

yes!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2014 3:11:56 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I went outside my style and tried something new...hope you like!

Alexandria
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/21/2014 3:39:59 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Ok. Is it okay if I get it done tomorrow or Sunday?
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2014 9:58:02 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

No Message.
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2014 9:59:38 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

Im not a fan of the polaroid individual photo look although I do like the batman logo and city background.
 .Troubadour.
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2014 8:16:04 PM reply with quote send message to .Troubadour. Object to Post

Okay, I don't know when I can get to fixing this. I cracked my notebook screen, and so I have to get that fixed. I *might* be able to hook up to another moninter, but that's kinda iffy right now.

Alexandria
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/29/2014 7:56:49 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Whups - I totally forgot about this. Is it still okay if I do one for you?
-Lauren
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2014 12:15:09 AM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

yes Holy Grail Im in no rush.
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2014 12:15:56 AM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

Troubadour Im sorry to hear about your notebook sad :(
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 11:15:25 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Whoops, I posted from my Troubadour account...oh, well, lol.

I can do a complete redo...I have GIMP on this computer, just not Photoshop. I obviously don't have the original file, so I'd have to start from scratch. If you find another you like before I can get my screen replaced, just forget about mine wink ;)

Alexandria
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2014 7:56:39 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

ok, great!

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.