Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Not a beginner but still
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/11/2014 5:00:13 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post   

Can I sell this dog to someone so they can breed her then buy her back?
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=11899474
Thanks laugh :D
 apso s
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2014 6:59:26 PM reply with quote send message to apso s Object to Post

From the SIM rules page

If you are a basic user, do not sell a bitch to a premium user so they can breed it and sell it back to you. Getting around the basic account restrictions in this manner is a good way to get an account banned

www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=1
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2014 5:05:43 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Okay, I definitely won't then! But if I sell her and someone breeds her can I buy her puppy? Thanks so much wink ;)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2014 1:23:05 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yes, you certainly can!

Alexandria
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2014 6:02:19 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I never even noticed that rule. That sucks. But it's good you can buy her puppies. If you need help with that, let me know in my inbox! (:
 Winter Heart
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2014 7:04:21 PM reply with quote send message to Winter Heart Object to Post

Trying to get started with Kees in this account, so I can help too. happy :)
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2014 1:43:32 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Oh cool. Thanks sooo much everyone that want to help happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.