Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Special Breeding Colored Saluki For Sale
 Kilmerri Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/20/2014 1:25:53 PM reply with quote send message to Kilmerri Kennels Object to Post   

I have worked very hard to breed colors that are not common in the Saluki breed. Due to Pay Pal problems I will be closing this kennel and would like to sell at least some of these dogs to keep the breeding going or give the kennel over to someone interested in doing color breeding.
 Salukis Of Morrow
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2014 4:49:41 PM reply with quote send message to Salukis Of Morrow Object to Post

Hi! I am doing color breeding in Saluki. If you are still looking for someone to take over, I would be happy to.
Thanks!
 Stern Noir
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2014 6:15:02 PM reply with quote send message to Stern Noir Object to Post

OMG would you consider selling your min pin female? I am trying to expand the breed but so far I've only come across a male from the current generation lines (from combing through pedigrees). I am working with source dogs right now. I'd pretty much given up hope for getting a female!
 Kilmerri Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2014 6:22:24 PM reply with quote send message to Kilmerri Kennels Object to Post

I will PM both of you.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.