Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : English Springer Spaniel Bitch Wanted
 Dunestone
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/21/2014 5:27:24 PM reply with quote send message to Dunestone Object to Post   

I'd love to get into a second breed, and ESS are a breed I'm super passionate about happy :) If anyone has any upcoming litters, or bitch puppies for sale please message me happy :) Must be finish able show quality.

Many Thanks!
 Old County Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2014 4:41:09 AM reply with quote send message to Old County Kennel Object to Post

You are welcome to choose a bitch from my kennel - but the winner you have to breed later by yourself happy :)

Iris
 Dunestone
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2014 4:38:04 PM reply with quote send message to Dunestone Object to Post

Thank you so much Iris! I'd love a finishable show bitch if you have any in mind? happy :)
 Old County Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2014 3:50:52 AM reply with quote send message to Old County Kennel Object to Post

What about her?

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13021580

She might not win anymore against current dogs but a superstart for breeding winning show stock.

You could give her in smaller shows with great results!

Iris
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2014 6:43:11 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I'm in the breed but none of my girls are show quality. I am a little behind everyone since I'm trying to focus on a project. If you ever decide you need a brood, you can message me! The kennel is KPOPK

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.