.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 34
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Making Banners! :)
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/24/2014 5:37:45 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hello there!
I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I used to hang out around here all the time and make banners. Well, I'm back for a bit and I'm gonna make some banners.
Because I always end up dropping orders if I do them for free, I'm charging this time...
PRICING
-Banners:$100
-Banner+Matching GP:$150
-Separate GP:$100
-Anything else? Feel free to ask happy :)
FORMS
-Banners
Kennel Name:
Breed(s):
Theme/Background:
Extras(colors,brushes,etc):
-GPs
Main Text:
Secondary Text (optional):
Breed:
Extras:
EXAMPLES

Order up! laugh :D
-Madison

-----
Last edited by HappyPappy07 on 6/24/2014 6:23:49 AM
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2014 3:23:06 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

So glad to see a familiar face around here happy :) There have been so many new people since you left. Your banners are beautiful.

WishMaker
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2014 3:54:48 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

WishMaker!!! Long time no see! Thank you laugh :D I noticed all the new faces and it seems that the BMF has died down since I was around last :/ Seems SD has become more quiet in general, so sad sad :( I'm glad to be back around, though happy :)

-Madison
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/25/2014 12:26:42 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Great to see you back!

This is totally free choice for you simply because I have no clue what I want. Lol. Go crazy, be enthusiastic. Free reins for you here. happy :)

kennel: Fourlorn
Slogan: Move To This Phenomenon
Breed: Doberman Pincher

if it helps, I really do like the looks of the "Zunden" banner. I'm just more of a "dark side" person. Haha! So glad to see you back! If you want to do a banner and GP, I am happy to pay.

-Four
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2014 11:47:45 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Why, thank you! I'll get right on that for you happy :)
-Madison
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2014 1:42:46 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

-Banner

Kennel Name: *Vigilante Kennels*
Breed(s): Alaskan Klee Kai , Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute
Theme/Background: Super Hero/Vigilante theme example:batman/superman symbol
Extras(colors,brushes,etc):

Matching GPs
Main Text: Vigilante Kennels
Secondary Text (optional): Alaskan Champions
Breed: Alaskan Klee Kai
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2014 1:17:29 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Here we go...

And I'm working on a GP to go with it! I can change anything! Hope you like it happy :)

Dog: doberwoman.deviantart.com/art/Louie-Doberman-4-156952861
BG: www.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Forest-159488190

And I'll get on that for you, Vigilante happy :)

-Madison
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2014 10:56:42 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I think I need a matching banner + GP laugh :D

-Banner
Kennel Name: Girassol
Slogan: Following the light...even when it's cloudy out!
Breed(s): Portuguese Water Dogs
Theme/Background: Girassol is Portuguese for sunflower, so, a sunflower field would be cool...or something along those lines...
Extras(colors,brushes,etc): Definitely go for yellows, browns, and greens...I love brushes...I think it would be neat to have maybe two colors of PWDs...and I think that's it wink ;)

-GP
Main Text: A Girassol PWD (or if you can spell out Portuguese Water Dog, go for it.
Breed: Portuguese Water Dog
Extras: similar/matching to the banner wink ;)

Thanks!
Alexandria
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 12:35:58 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Yay another order!!! I'll have that for you soon, Alexandria. happy :)

Here is your matching GP, Fourlorn...

Let me know what you think! If you're satisfied with both your banner and gp, I'll send you over a pay pup from my Little Feet account after my next litter is born happy :)

Dog: xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/art/Doberman-455549202
BG: Same as banner, listed above.

-Madison
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 4:15:49 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Okay, Vigilante, I hope you're as in love with this as I am...

And the GP...

Sources
DOGS...
Siberian Husky: Jennifer Batson, SD Safe Sources
Alaskan Malamute: Fantasias, SD Safe Sources
Alaskan Klee Kai: WikiCommons

BG: www.deviantart.com/art/Premade-Background-91-134474528
AND beckas.deviantart.com/art/microwave-screen-dot-texture-117256006

SUPERMAN DRESS UP: www.deviantart.com/art/Superman-Render-305881166 AND mytini.deviantart.com/art/Superman-407570547

They took me a looooong time and I'm gonna be hella tired when I go to work later but I'm really proud of them! Let me know what you think happy :)

-Madison
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2014 6:46:50 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Thank you Madison! I love them! Send me a payment pup! happy :)
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 2:55:13 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

Awesome!
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 2:56:31 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

Yes and if you could inbox me a payment pup as well! happy :)
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 8:47:32 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

I'm so glad you guys like your stuff! happy :) A couple litters are going to drop in one of my other kennels today, so I'll message you from there (Little Feet) with the pay pups.

-Madison
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 1:39:03 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Alexandria, here is your order! happy :)

I hope you like it! I can change anything if you want, just let me know!

Sources
DOGS: xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/art/Portuguese-Water-Dog-455489928 AND WikiCommons
BG: www.deviantart.com/art/Cloudy-blue-sky-310993575 AND pepper-stock.deviantart.com/art/Sunflowers-134102749

-Madison
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 10:15:17 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Could you change the font of the secondary text? It's kinda hard to read. Otherwise, I love the whole feel! laugh :D Very cheerful!

Alexandria
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 3:07:07 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

'course! I'll do that when I get home from work later happy :)

-Madison
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 12:30:45 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

I have another order! happy :)

I'd like another GP pacifically for my Husky's If possible a red Husky for the pic. Also do you do dividers?
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 2:38:19 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Dangit, abandoned this post for a bit because I've been exhausted...I have a couple days off work this week, so I'll get to the changes for your order, Alexandria.

Also, I can do the GP for you, Vigilante, and I can also do dividers for $50, since you're getting another GP happy :)
Here's the form for you...
Dividers
Main Text:
Theme/Colors:
Do you want a solid background or do you just want text?:

Sorry again, guys!
-Madison
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 12:16:07 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Are you still open for orders? I would love to get a banner, matching GP and a nice divider!

Banner
Kennel Name: Grazioso Kennel
Breed(s): German Shepherd Dog & German Pinscher
Theme/Background: Nature, or peaceful. Maybe a forest or a field. A piece of scenery that is just very gentle and easy to look at.
Extras(colors,brushes,etc): I really like brushes, but only put them on if you feel they fit. Circle banners are cool, but again, only if it fits.

Matching GP
Main Text: Grazioso GSD
Secondary Text (optional): N/A
Breed: German Shepherd Dog

Matching GP
Main Text: Grazioso German Pinscher
Breed: German Pinscher

Dividers
Main Text: Grazioso Kennel
Theme/Colors: Green/blue. Natural and earthy. Maybe do an overlay of a forest or something cool like that.
Do you want a solid background or do you just want text?: Just text please.

So, it will come to $200, right? Thanks a ton!
- Grazioso happy :)

-----
Last edited by Grazioso Kennel on 7/8/2014 4:43:11 PM
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2014 3:23:22 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

How's this, Alexandria?

-Madison

Replies in this thread : 34
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler