.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 34
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Making Banners! :)
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/24/2014 5:37:45 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hello there!
I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I used to hang out around here all the time and make banners. Well, I'm back for a bit and I'm gonna make some banners.
Because I always end up dropping orders if I do them for free, I'm charging this time...
PRICING
-Banners:$100
-Banner+Matching GP:$150
-Separate GP:$100
-Anything else? Feel free to ask happy :)
FORMS
-Banners
Kennel Name:
Breed(s):
Theme/Background:
Extras(colors,brushes,etc):
-GPs
Main Text:
Secondary Text (optional):
Breed:
Extras:
EXAMPLES

Order up! laugh :D
-Madison

-----
Last edited by HappyPappy07 on 6/24/2014 6:23:49 AM
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2014 3:23:06 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

So glad to see a familiar face around here happy :) There have been so many new people since you left. Your banners are beautiful.

WishMaker
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2014 3:54:48 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

WishMaker!!! Long time no see! Thank you laugh :D I noticed all the new faces and it seems that the BMF has died down since I was around last :/ Seems SD has become more quiet in general, so sad sad :( I'm glad to be back around, though happy :)

-Madison
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/25/2014 12:26:42 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Great to see you back!

This is totally free choice for you simply because I have no clue what I want. Lol. Go crazy, be enthusiastic. Free reins for you here. happy :)

kennel: Fourlorn
Slogan: Move To This Phenomenon
Breed: Doberman Pincher

if it helps, I really do like the looks of the "Zunden" banner. I'm just more of a "dark side" person. Haha! So glad to see you back! If you want to do a banner and GP, I am happy to pay.

-Four
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2014 11:47:45 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Why, thank you! I'll get right on that for you happy :)
-Madison
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2014 1:42:46 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

-Banner

Kennel Name: *Vigilante Kennels*
Breed(s): Alaskan Klee Kai , Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute
Theme/Background: Super Hero/Vigilante theme example:batman/superman symbol
Extras(colors,brushes,etc):

Matching GPs
Main Text: Vigilante Kennels
Secondary Text (optional): Alaskan Champions
Breed: Alaskan Klee Kai
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2014 1:17:29 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Here we go...

And I'm working on a GP to go with it! I can change anything! Hope you like it happy :)

Dog: doberwoman.deviantart.com/art/Louie-Doberman-4-156952861
BG: www.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Forest-159488190

And I'll get on that for you, Vigilante happy :)

-Madison
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2014 10:56:42 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I think I need a matching banner + GP laugh :D

-Banner
Kennel Name: Girassol
Slogan: Following the light...even when it's cloudy out!
Breed(s): Portuguese Water Dogs
Theme/Background: Girassol is Portuguese for sunflower, so, a sunflower field would be cool...or something along those lines...
Extras(colors,brushes,etc): Definitely go for yellows, browns, and greens...I love brushes...I think it would be neat to have maybe two colors of PWDs...and I think that's it wink ;)

-GP
Main Text: A Girassol PWD (or if you can spell out Portuguese Water Dog, go for it.
Breed: Portuguese Water Dog
Extras: similar/matching to the banner wink ;)

Thanks!
Alexandria
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 12:35:58 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Yay another order!!! I'll have that for you soon, Alexandria. happy :)

Here is your matching GP, Fourlorn...

Let me know what you think! If you're satisfied with both your banner and gp, I'll send you over a pay pup from my Little Feet account after my next litter is born happy :)

Dog: xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/art/Doberman-455549202
BG: Same as banner, listed above.

-Madison
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 4:15:49 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Okay, Vigilante, I hope you're as in love with this as I am...

And the GP...

Sources
DOGS...
Siberian Husky: Jennifer Batson, SD Safe Sources
Alaskan Malamute: Fantasias, SD Safe Sources
Alaskan Klee Kai: WikiCommons

BG: www.deviantart.com/art/Premade-Background-91-134474528
AND beckas.deviantart.com/art/microwave-screen-dot-texture-117256006

SUPERMAN DRESS UP: www.deviantart.com/art/Superman-Render-305881166 AND mytini.deviantart.com/art/Superman-407570547

They took me a looooong time and I'm gonna be hella tired when I go to work later but I'm really proud of them! Let me know what you think happy :)

-Madison
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2014 6:46:50 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Thank you Madison! I love them! Send me a payment pup! happy :)
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 2:55:13 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

Awesome!
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 2:56:31 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

Yes and if you could inbox me a payment pup as well! happy :)
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 8:47:32 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

I'm so glad you guys like your stuff! happy :) A couple litters are going to drop in one of my other kennels today, so I'll message you from there (Little Feet) with the pay pups.

-Madison
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 1:39:03 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Alexandria, here is your order! happy :)

I hope you like it! I can change anything if you want, just let me know!

Sources
DOGS: xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/art/Portuguese-Water-Dog-455489928 AND WikiCommons
BG: www.deviantart.com/art/Cloudy-blue-sky-310993575 AND pepper-stock.deviantart.com/art/Sunflowers-134102749

-Madison
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 10:15:17 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Could you change the font of the secondary text? It's kinda hard to read. Otherwise, I love the whole feel! laugh :D Very cheerful!

Alexandria
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 3:07:07 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

'course! I'll do that when I get home from work later happy :)

-Madison
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 12:30:45 PM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

I have another order! happy :)

I'd like another GP pacifically for my Husky's If possible a red Husky for the pic. Also do you do dividers?
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 2:38:19 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Dangit, abandoned this post for a bit because I've been exhausted...I have a couple days off work this week, so I'll get to the changes for your order, Alexandria.

Also, I can do the GP for you, Vigilante, and I can also do dividers for $50, since you're getting another GP happy :)
Here's the form for you...
Dividers
Main Text:
Theme/Colors:
Do you want a solid background or do you just want text?:

Sorry again, guys!
-Madison
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 12:16:07 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Are you still open for orders? I would love to get a banner, matching GP and a nice divider!

Banner
Kennel Name: Grazioso Kennel
Breed(s): German Shepherd Dog & German Pinscher
Theme/Background: Nature, or peaceful. Maybe a forest or a field. A piece of scenery that is just very gentle and easy to look at.
Extras(colors,brushes,etc): I really like brushes, but only put them on if you feel they fit. Circle banners are cool, but again, only if it fits.

Matching GP
Main Text: Grazioso GSD
Secondary Text (optional): N/A
Breed: German Shepherd Dog

Matching GP
Main Text: Grazioso German Pinscher
Breed: German Pinscher

Dividers
Main Text: Grazioso Kennel
Theme/Colors: Green/blue. Natural and earthy. Maybe do an overlay of a forest or something cool like that.
Do you want a solid background or do you just want text?: Just text please.

So, it will come to $200, right? Thanks a ton!
- Grazioso happy :)

-----
Last edited by Grazioso Kennel on 7/8/2014 4:43:11 PM
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2014 3:23:22 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

How's this, Alexandria?

-Madison

Replies in this thread : 34
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.