Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Bostons could use some help...
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/12/2014 2:43:23 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If you're looking for a new breed to join, please consider Bostons! From what I can see, there's only two other kennels in the breed. The current top SOP is 89.75, but 86/87 is average.

There's practically no people entering in shows, I just began entering one of my girls...so sad sad :( If you're interested, I have 3 bitches for sale currently (not top notch, but not bad, they'll get you in the door) and 3 litters coming up, and I'll offer you a pup or two from the litters if you're interested in joining.

The litter size of the breed is small (3) so it's a little harder to offer many dogs, but it's good news if you're like me and are a compulsive breeder x)

Let me know if you consider them! Thank you happy :)
-Madison

-----
Last edited by HappyPappy07 on 7/12/2014 2:43:53 AM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2014 9:35:49 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I'm not in this breed, but I once was. It's a neat breed and both people in the breed are excellent. I second others joining this!
 voortrekker
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2014 11:51:52 PM reply with quote send message to voortrekker Object to Post

Could i ask whether any player,s might be colour breeding with bostons? the concept of breeding the unusual colours up to competition quality appeals to me more than competing on sd. voortrekker, (-:
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2014 12:32:49 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Thank you, Beach Dunes! happy :)

And I'm not quite sure,voortrekker. The breed page listed something like 7 breeders altogether and there are 4 listed, so who's to say what the other 3 are doing if anything at all lol x)

-Madison
 Image Bostons
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2014 9:12:23 AM reply with quote send message to Image Bostons Object to Post

Hi,
I have Bostons in two kennels - one SOP and one color project - I bring back Black and White color to nice quality :P I try to have another colors but when I'm alone it's too hard...

HappyPappy07 - so when I know you are active I will start to session my dogs and I will show more happy :)

And of course if somebody want to join to Bostons I always offer my help!! Feel free to ask me happy :)
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 2:24:53 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Oooh okay, I knew you were doing something, 'cause I saw the abbreviations in the call names but I wasn't sure what it was lol razz :p

I've got one girl in the ring right now and will be throwing another pup in when he's got most of his sessioning done. happy :)

-Madison
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2014 1:00:06 AM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Bump. Bostons could still use more players. I just added some broods for sale happy :)
-Madison
 terryterrier
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/13/2014 1:37:08 AM reply with quote send message to terryterrier Object to Post

I've just set some litters off in my Robinhill2 kennel and have a bitch sessioning...

Replies in this thread : 7

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.