Search

.com Forum · German Pinscher

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : German Pinscher Update Thread!
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/29/2014 3:37:12 PM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post   

Some of the other breeds are having their own thread for updates, so I figure we should have one as well! Feel free to post show wins, awesome pups you've bred, dogs for sale, or anything else you want to share with our other players! laugh :D

To update what I've been up to, I've been out of the show ring for a bit trying to catch up on SD $. I do have a girl I've got sessioned up for show. If I can cut down on my total # of dogs (which is hard for me!) I'll try to get some dogs back in the ring.

On that note I have a ton of nice dogs available! If you see something not for sale and you want it let me know! I just had an awesome litter out of Tony and Kein Mitleid with a bunch of 90+ pups if anyone is interested!

Jessica
 khaleesi
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 2:02:43 AM reply with quote send message to khaleesi Object to Post

As for me, I just got my first 90+ dogs. Both are male but it's only a matter of time before a few females show up.

I'll have my first GP grand champion which is nice. Tomorrow one of my females will be old enough to breed (Rise and Rise) if anyone is interested in a puppy from that litter.
 Gamekeeper Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 7:11:57 AM reply with quote send message to Gamekeeper Hounds Object to Post

I just started this account on my family, only have one GP at the moment but am looking to add quality to the kennel. happy :)
 Apple Mist Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2014 9:29:44 PM reply with quote send message to Apple Mist Kennels Object to Post

I am just starting out in GP!
 southern_acres
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2014 12:00:06 AM reply with quote send message to southern_acres Object to Post

what is a finish able SOP in this breed?
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2014 8:14:34 PM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hard for me to say as I've been out of the showring for a while. I'd guess you'd really want 90+ here pretty soon.

As a brag, I just got this 91.30 boy today! I'm super excited!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13369255

Jessica

-----
Last edited by Black Rhapsody on 8/13/2014 8:14:50 PM
 Apple Mist Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2014 6:06:35 PM reply with quote send message to Apple Mist Kennels Object to Post

Congrats on you 91!
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 4:35:29 PM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post

Whoo! Got my 91.30 boy out in some shows. First two shows he took a Group 2 and a Group 3! I've got some others getting sessioned, maybe we can start getting majors again. happy :)

www.showdog.com/users/showresults.aspx?id=13369255

Jessica
 CloverHill
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 11:55:01 PM reply with quote send message to CloverHill Object to Post

I have been looking for a breed to show that is in the 80's to low 90's and not too competitive. I am a returning player, and I have just upgraded to a family account. I am slowly finding my way around the site and relearning everything that I have forgotten. I have a couple of source projects started, and am ready to begin with a couple of breeds that I can breed and show. If you have any pups that would make a good start for this kennel I would love to look at them. Please reply or message me. I would love to help kick this breed up a notch.

Thanks,

LeAnn
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2014 6:36:42 PM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post

Sent you a PM! Would be great to have another player!

Jessica

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.