Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : New Whippet Litter - Due in September!
 SL Whippets
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/18/2014 10:04:50 PM reply with quote send message to SL Whippets Object to Post   

My first Whippet litter is due...after waiting 10 years happy :)

Ch Cherche's The Countryman JC x Jetstream Forgetmenot Allure

Butterbean at 10 years old - The daddy to be...

Freya - Mom to be

And also a picture of Butterbean's lovely niece, AWC Futurity and Top Twenty Winner, BISS GCH DC Cherche' Bearfoot Hooker SC...

Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2014 10:38:02 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Omg...omg...omg... so...jealous. i want a whippet puppy soooo badly. I have tp wait until next spring or summer. Ughsjsisownsnxhxjslalsn
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2014 11:57:15 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Can't wait to see the babies! Mom and dad are gorgeous!
 Shadowstorm Kennels II
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2014 11:21:51 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels II Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Congratz! Your litter reminds of a whippet litter anounced a few years back on here, and it was a craze. Please keep us updated, whippets are adorable and the sire you chose balance out your bitch. Do you know Fantasias Whippets? It was one of their breedings that was anounced on here... I wonder what happend to them..

-----
Last edited by Shadowstorm Kennels II on 8/23/2014 11:24:59 PM
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2014 1:20:31 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Congratulations! Must share puppy pics!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing