Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Introducing? Hatter.
 FallenStarz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/24/2014 9:48:44 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm not actually sure if I've ever introduced Hatter..

First show puppy, Hatter.. He's currently 8 months old and we don't have any shows lined up but are taking obedience and handling classes so hopefully it won't be too long. He's my buddy.

Hatter the other day, 8 months old. Excuse the poor cell photo, my nikon is in the shop and I'm still waiting for my new camera to get here.

Hatter at 6 months old.

-----
Last edited by FallenStarz on 9/24/2014 9:50:28 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2014 1:18:29 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

He is beautiful!! Love the name, too! happy :)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2014 7:12:23 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Gorgeous!! I think he looks great for 8 months old, and that coat is so luscious! Best of luck in your shows!
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2014 7:17:33 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

He is soo gorgeous!!!

-Cassie
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2014 12:20:49 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

He looks beautifully balanced for a teenager! Can't wait to hear how you do in the shows happy :)
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2014 5:34:44 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Thanks all, I really can't wait to get him in the ring. We had our first handling class and he did amazingly well, the trainer was even impressed. There are a few areas we need to work on harder than others but I should be confident enough soon to enter him. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.