Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Seelie Brag
 krisk
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/28/2014 9:55:44 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post   

Well last weekend we were at our last show of the season. Codie was entered as a special and came home with 2 more Selects (he is off with his handler for two more show weekends before ending his year). Stamp and Bug (sisters) got in some experience with different handlers. But it was really Seelie's weekend, he was Reserve on Sunday, but went Winners Dog!!! on Friday. We are thrilled! (as we show CKC, long coat GSD is a minor fault).

krisk
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2014 5:12:15 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!!

I cannot get over how beautiful he is!!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/30/2014 9:38:42 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Fantastic! Congratulations!
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 12:40:55 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Way to go!!
I remember seeing puppy pictures (I think?) and liking him!
Great win for sure! Can't wait to see him even older and more mature happy :)
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 9:27:48 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

He's looking great!
 Dream What May
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2014 9:36:13 PM reply with quote send message to Dream What May Object to Post

He's looking good!! Will Codie being in Brandon?
I don't have anything to show, but I might make a road trip out there it's only 2 1/2-3 hours from me.
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 11:38:47 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

No, he is showing at Red Deer, and then Lethbridge. Seelie is finally ready for boot camp (so my handler says). He will go down to her for some intense training before his Maturity next year. Bug is going to be taking the year off to mature (except for her Maturity) and work on some obedience.

krisk

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.