Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Jeff- would this be possible
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/31/2014 9:45:22 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Just two very small things, certainly not a rush or big deal. But they've been bothering me for a while.

I'd love to see on a bitches page " champions produced", like on the dogs pages where it has "puppies sired" and " champions sired". I try to do a lot of merit titles and it would just be an easy quick look for the girls as well as the boys, instead of having to count offspring.

The second, when we retire a male dog currently, the " champions sired" goes away, could it stay? Sometimes I like to check that out on my retired dogs and it again would just be a quick look thing.

Thanks.

-----
Last edited by Summerwind Kennels on 10/31/2014 9:48:35 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 9:52:07 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I love the idea of the champions produced on the bitch's page!

I don't retire dogs, so I have no say in that one. laugh :D

Maybe make a poll?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2014 4:32:19 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Both sound like good ideas!

Also, sort of related and mentioned before - The breed forums announce new GCH but all the merit awards are ignored. The merits are much harder to get and I think it would be nice to have them in the breed forums. It's also a nice promotion for some of the older guys and gals.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 5:03:36 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I agree that it would be nice to see the Merit awards announced. Those are tough to get.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 5:21:01 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I lie the merit post too! happy :)
 Watching Iis
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2014 12:16:26 AM reply with quote send message to Watching Iis Object to Post

posted by Summerwind Kennels

I'd love to see on a bitches page " champions produced", like on the dogs pages where it has "puppies sired" and " champions sired". I try to do a lot of merit titles and it would just be an easy quick look for the girls as well as the boys, instead of having to count offspring.

The second, when we retire a male dog currently, the " champions sired" goes away, could it stay? Sometimes I like to check that out on my retired dogs and it again would just be a quick look thing.

Thanks.

-----
Last edited by Summerwind Kennels on 10/31/2014 9:48:35 AM
Absolutely LOVE both parts of this idea. Thanks for bringing it up, hopefully Jeff will look into and if it can be done.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2014 11:12:42 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I would love to see Merit posts! Way better of an accomplishment than Ch and Gch
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/6/2014 11:21:53 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Well, polls seem to get Jeff's attention so I'm going to set one up with regards the Merit awards.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing