Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Source Dogs Wanted
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/3/2014 6:20:58 PM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post   

Looking to get a lot of source dogs, post or PM me if you've got unused starters.
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2014 6:25:25 PM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have some unused. You can also purchase starters. It's on the page where all your settings are- over to the right side

*edit for spelling*

-----
Last edited by Sombra Kennels on 11/4/2014 9:10:38 AM
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2014 6:59:53 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

That's good to know, thank you! Although, the breed I want is $500 a piece so I don't think I'll be going that route this time. razz :p
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2014 2:21:20 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

BeddiZ may still have some. I know she posted about having some before. happy :)
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/6/2014 5:22:00 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

Not anymore : ( got tired of the text that said it so I got some and forever home them directly. Too bad I didn't saved it a little longer.
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2014 7:10:27 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

You do know you can buy your own source dogs now, right?

WishMaker
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2014 8:44:43 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

WishMaker - the OP doesn't wish to buy her own as they are $500 per dog, as they can purchase them for $100 or less if other players create them happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.