Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Looking for GP
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/12/2014 12:53:24 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

I'm wanting to change up a bit and use a different GP for a while. I absolutely love the one Reina made me and will always use it, but wanting to change up a bit. Anyone up for the task? Payout offered!

Breed: Doberman
Text: Remember The Name
Theme/feel: Power. Courage. Bold. Intimidating.

If really love something that emphasized the eyes. Even if it were a close up of Dobe eyes looking straight at the viewer. Think intimidating. Would LOVE that. happy :) Have fun!

-Four

Champion Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2014 2:51:50 AM reply with quote send message to Champion Kennel Object to Post

I'll try making one for you happy :)
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/13/2014 9:23:22 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Thank you.
 Cloudpointe Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/14/2014 4:17:37 PM reply with quote send message to Cloudpointe Kennels Object to Post

Cloudpointe Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/14/2014 4:22:14 PM reply with quote send message to Cloudpointe Kennels Object to Post

Smaller version

. Honor
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2014 12:02:41 AM reply with quote send message to . Honor  Object to Post

I love that!!!

Anyone else wanna give it a shot?

-Four
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2014 4:11:42 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

ive had a go.

Cloudpointe Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/26/2014 6:15:56 PM reply with quote send message to Cloudpointe Kennels Object to Post

Friendly bump happy :)
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/26/2014 9:49:07 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Oh my gosh! I forgot all about this! So aorry guys and thanks soo very much!

I will give this until Friday. If nobody else enters, I will decide between the two! happy :)

<3 Four
 . Honor
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2014 11:01:43 PM reply with quote send message to . Honor  Object to Post

Gosh it is so hard to tell which one I like best but.... I think I am leaning more towards Cloudpointe. I like the black and white and I like the text "outside" of the main layer. I like the intensity in the eye.

Thank you both so much! Cloudpointe, message me about a price. happy :)
 Cloudpointe Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2014 10:27:13 PM reply with quote send message to Cloudpointe Kennels Object to Post

Oh sorry it took me a few days to see this! I'm glad you like it! happy :) I'm not really sure on appropriate pricing so send me a message with what you would like to offer happy :)

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.