Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 43
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2015 3:12:09 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

The LB is possibly the best ever idea to hit SD! It allows me to buy in sessions, show and use good feed. I'm coming out of most days with a slightly better balance, and I'm seriously considering upgrading to premium but I think I'll wait until Jeff has reviewed the LB at the end of the month - if it stops I think the site will suffer as at the moment people are once again excited to be playing.
 Grayvuren
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2015 9:31:11 AM reply with quote send message to Grayvuren Object to Post

Also a big fan of the log in bonus. I have kennels of rare breeds that have virtually no sales and no stud fees. The LB bonus has enable me to start sessioning some dogs again so I can get back into showing.
 J*aime les Chiens
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2015 9:37:10 PM reply with quote send message to J*aime les Chiens Object to Post

posted by mournebrake
The LB is possibly the best ever idea to hit SD! It allows me to buy in sessions, show and use good feed. I'm coming out of most days with a slightly better balance, and I'm seriously considering upgrading to premium but I think I'll wait until Jeff has reviewed the LB at the end of the month - if it stops I think the site will suffer as at the moment people are once again excited to be playing.
I agree completely! I'm a returner but I don't think I would have stuck around without this source of income!

Replies in this thread : 43
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.