Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : I finally got my very first source bred champion!!
 WishMaker
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/16/2015 10:48:39 AM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post   

After almost 10 years I have my very first source bred champion happy :). I'm over the moon right now. Here is my dog www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13569054

WishMaker happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 1:00:03 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Congrats! but I'm confused - he's generation 48 so not a source dog? Do you mean the first dog you've bred that goes back to one of your original source dogs?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 1:48:58 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!!
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 2:05:36 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Congrats! Well done!
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 4:06:26 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Congrats!
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2015 4:14:40 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

posted by mournebrake
Congrats! but I'm confused - he's generation 48 so not a source dog? Do you mean the first dog you've bred that goes back to one of your original source dogs?
Yes, this is the first champion from my source bred line. It goes back to my original source dogs wink ;)

WishMaker
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 10:54:54 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Congrats, that's a momentarily impressive achievement! happy :)

You should be very proud. Just thinking about the work and dedication that went into such a thing makes my head spin.

You deserve much more recognition than this. It's probably the single most difficult thing in this game to achieve. ^^

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.