Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Aussie Litter size.
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/16/2015 6:44:35 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Can we please take a look at the litter size of the Australian Shepherds? I have had 3 litters since I started playing again with 3-5 pups. (EDIT: I just double checked. It was actually 4 pups in two litters and 3 in the last one)

Aussies have 6-9 pups with average of 7. I have owned Aussies for 25 years in real life and the smallest litter I have ever had was 6. I have had as many as 10 pups in a litter.

Below I have quoted 5 different websites concerning Aussie litter size

Litter Size 6 - 9 puppies, average 7 www.dogbreedinfo.com/australianshepherd.htm

Litter Size: The average litter size of the Australian Shepherds is 7 pups with most litters consisting of between 6 to 9 puppies. www.purebredpups.org/breed_info/12/australian_shepherd.aspx

The Australian Shepherds litter size is up 6 - 9 puppies, but the average 7 australianshepherddogs.weebly.com/height-weight-and-litter-size.html

Litter Size: 6 - 10 puppies - Average is about 7 luckycreekaustralianshepherds.webs.com/aussie-breed-information

Litter Size 6 - 9 puppies; average is about 7 www.petcarerx.com/breed-guide/the-beautiful-and-unique-australian-shepherd/298

Thank you.

-----
Last edited by K D And E Kennels on 1/16/2015 6:51:58 PM
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2015 2:41:39 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

another 4 pup litter. sad :(
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2015 9:24:03 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

I am very happy to tell everyone that Jeff just messaged me to say that Aussie average litter size has been adjusted to 7.5!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2015 10:43:34 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Its nice that that was fixed according to the real life statistics happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2015 1:53:28 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Glad it was updated! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.