Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : (Re-Doing My Original Post): New Banner & GP Contest! $1500+ in Prizes!!!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/17/2015 3:07:44 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post   

Hellooo again!

Due to me deciding to join a new breed while I was asking for a banner in my past post, I think I may have confused you guys with what I wanted. So, hopefully with this new post, this will clarify things lol. I'm sorry about that! Here is the new banner contest info, with the correct breeds I have in this kennel happy :) I will be paying $1500 for the winning banner and matching GP sets.

Kennel Name: Amoroso
Slogan: Passing The Test Of Time (in smaller, cursive type font underneath the kennel name)
Theme: Strong and bold. I am thinking along the lines of more muted colors (blues, purples, pinks, anything pastel) this time that allow the dogs to stand out. Other than that, feel free to be creative
Breeds: Bearded Collie and Dachshund (any variety and color, as long as it looks show quality. If you are unsure, feel free to ask me since I show and breed these in real life so I may be slightly picky...but I know stock photos provide limited options lol).

Em
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2015 1:36:43 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

I'll give this a go
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2015 5:00:48 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ditto. Pastel blues and purple, 2 breeds. Okies happy :)

-----
Last edited by BlackFrost on 1/18/2015 1:14:35 PM
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2015 6:30:02 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2015 6:49:26 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/19/2015 12:52:38 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Wow, thank you! PPVallhund, I especially love your GPs happy :) I'll leave it open until January 24 and then make my picks. Thank you for the entries!
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 1:10:57 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

POMP....I haven't made a banner in years but I might try this happy :)
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/20/2015 1:35:51 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

The more the merrier! laugh :D I can't wait to see what you come up with!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2015 9:08:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Ok, I'm still interested! Just trying to do more free-lance for RL money, since I'm in the process of moving out. I have part of it done...just need to add the new breed and the words happy :)

Alexandria
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/25/2015 12:18:13 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I'll leave this open until this Friday to give you two a chance to make one if you are still interested happy :) Thank you!

showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 4:05:37 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

meep, it's been a few years since I made a banner but I was feeling nostalgic laugh :D
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2015 12:14:00 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Wow, wow, wow!!! I love that one! Would you be able to make matching GPs if you win?
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2015 7:40:52 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I was coming back to say I don't think I'll have time to enter this after all, and then I see that the amazing showcavs has made a reappearance?! I remember you from my old days and how amazing your work is! Your banner posts were always "hot topics" laugh :D

Taylor
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2015 8:53:54 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

Yes m'am I'll make the GPs if I win

Wicked, I remember you too! Nice seeing some familiar names around here happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2015 10:13:57 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I've seen your work before, showcavs, always beautiful!

And thank you so much, Em!! It's just in the finishing stages now happy :)

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing