Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Dog wanted to show and session.
 BanCree Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/2/2015 2:26:08 PM reply with quote send message to BanCree Kennels Object to Post   

I am looking for 2 or 3 very high quality dogs to show and session. I've been playing the game for many years and just recently returned after taking a break.

I'm not picky about breed but I would prefer males over females.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2015 3:02:50 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I have a nice boxer puppy, he's partially sessioned and has some really nice traits for the breed. He should finish a GCh. easily.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13755835
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2015 3:27:09 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I have two sibe litters due within the next three days and there should be some finishable ones in there if you are interested. Sibe's will place well in shows, too.

I have a fully sessioned Bearded Collie that I just started showing but would be willing to sell. She should finish nicely.

PM me if you are interested happy :)
Taylor
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2015 5:44:21 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

I have a nice JRT pup for sale: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13768472

He may even be able to GC.
 Saqr
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 11:13:35 AM reply with quote send message to Saqr Object to Post

I have a 95.80 Kelpie. Fun breed, definitely competitive!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13760058
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/3/2015 9:52:35 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

I have a highly finishable Dobe male I'll part with. Just let me know! happy :)

-Four
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/3/2015 10:25:50 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

I've been breeding a lot of different dogs trying to figure out what I'd like to be in so I've got a lot of different pups right now.
 BanCree Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/5/2015 11:38:06 AM reply with quote send message to BanCree Kennels Object to Post

Thank you everyone for helping me and I have some really good dogs to show now m

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.