Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Question about changing pictures
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/8/2015 9:49:56 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post   

I currently have a GP that I use for my Sibes, but I want to go back to the colored photos. I know how to turn my color picture preference back on, but how do I reset all my dogs photos back to that if they have a GP on them currently?

Thanks!
Taylor
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2015 9:18:06 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

bump...still wondering :/
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2015 11:37:55 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Hmmm... Well that's a good question. There used to be a reset picture button, but I can't find it anymore....
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/12/2015 1:41:39 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

They should automatically reset after turning the color pics back on. If not, it may be a glitch.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2015 7:46:09 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Thank you! They did all reset after I turned color pics back on happy :) Should've just tried that first lol

Taylor

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.