Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Grouse Meadows Kennel?
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/12/2015 10:48:30 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Grouse Meadows Kennel is a family account. I was wondering if anyone else knows this person (who goes by "Deb"wink ;)? If so, could you tell me the names of their other accounts so that I can get in touch with them through one of those kennels (just in case they've logged into one of those accounts more recently.) They purchased it a puppy from me, then wanted it renamed (because my name was "lousy"wink ;), so I purchased it back and renamed it what they wanted. Then they were supposed to buy the pup back, but I haven't heard from them since 2/9 and it appears they haven't logged into the Grouse Meadows account since then either.

If they changed their mind about the pup, I don't care, but if so, I'd like to FH it.

How much longer should I keep it in my kennel? I've already informed them via message that the 6 day old pup will be FH'd at 14 days if they don't purchase it back, but of course, they haven't logged into their account since then to see the message.

-----
Last edited by Super Uber Kennels on 2/12/2015 1:52:00 PM
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2015 10:49:16 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Those smiley faces are supposed to be parentheses. Oh well!

-----
Last edited by Super Uber Kennels on 2/12/2015 10:49:38 AM
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2015 1:56:00 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

Issue resolved.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler