Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Highest SOP in the game?
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/27/2015 8:15:17 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post   

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the highest SOP is right now? Or what breed or breeds are in the highest range? Just something that crossed my mind happy :) I think it'd be cool to see which dog has the highest SOP in the game right now.

Taylor
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2015 10:27:52 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

I know Keeshonds are pushing around 95.5. I think our highest, that I know of, is 95.50 or 95.55. I can dig more to find out if it matters, but Im sure there other breeds are higher than us.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2015 11:27:44 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

The highest Keeshond is 95.55. The highest Norwegian Buhund is 94.15 which is a fair way behind.

I have seen Standard Poodles and Australian Shepherds well into the 97 sop range. I suspect the highest could well be one of those breeds.

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 2/27/2015 11:32:11 PM
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2015 11:34:33 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

Goldens are my highest breed, and I just had my first 98.

My other breeds are Flatties (highest is 91) and Sussex (92).

Jessica
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 2:21:41 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

I believe that Danes are the breed with the highest SOP in the game. I've seen a bunch in the high 98% range and know that they've got to be pushing 99% by now. Several breeds are pushing for 98% or over such as standard poodles and goldens. A bunch of breeds are in the high 97% range, I know that sibes are ridiculously close to breaking 98%. I have no idea which specific dog holds the title of highest SOP dog in the game, but my money would be on a dane. Hope that helps answer the question. happy :)

Mals have broken 96%, so we are quite a bit behind the top, but still up there. happy :)
 CelebrationHounds
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 7:26:20 AM reply with quote send message to CelebrationHounds Object to Post

This Dane bitch is quite high SOP
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13815559
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 9:33:47 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Gordon Setters are 95.05 at last check.

My other breeds have been covered. happy :)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 9:56:39 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I figured it may be the Dane's that are closest razz :p Like Drake said, I know the sibes are pretty close to breaking 98.

I wish there was some way to track the highest SOPs in the game!
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/28/2015 3:08:11 PM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Would be nice to be able to see the top sops in dogs and bitches in each breed, listed on the breed page. Might pop this on the suggestion page

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.