Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Manchester terrier banner competion
 Chiddingfold kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2015 5:19:53 PM reply with quote send message to Chiddingfold kennels Object to Post   

Hi I'm holding a competition for a manchester terrier banner, the winner gets a $400 payout, must have "Chiddingfold kennels" and "strategus" which is my prefix, many thanks matt
 Chiddingfold kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2015 4:11:03 PM reply with quote send message to Chiddingfold kennels Object to Post

This forum is terrible. Nothing like it use to be, this will be the last time I use it.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2015 7:58:50 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

First it might help if you gave a bit more information on what sort if style you like, some people would rather have an idea of the sort of things you like so they don't spend there time making a banner for the person to turn around and so "oh it's nice but a bit dark for my taste".

Second there isn't as many banner makers about as there use to be and people do have real lives. Rather than getting stroppy a friendly bump may have had better results.
 Chiddingfold kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2015 8:51:11 AM reply with quote send message to Chiddingfold kennels Object to Post

I'm open with what style that's why it's a comp, I understand people have real lives as I have a busy life but the post was up for a good while, everyone else that posts get responses yet on like all of mine I don't, so you lot can crack on, like I said I won't be using this forum again.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/22/2015 5:07:20 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

"For a good while?" Three days? No need to be a grouch. The forum has been the same for the last 5 years...
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2015 7:49:16 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

I was actualy working on the ones from your other older post where u wanted ones for 3 different breeds. But if that's how you want it shall I not bother then.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.