Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Larchwood Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2015 8:51:42 PM reply with quote send message to Larchwood Kennels Object to Post

I am still interested in one of your banners, nothing has changed from my original post. I am in no rush though, so whenever you can get to it is fine happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/7/2015 9:28:30 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Kennel Name: Little River Kennel
Slogan: none
Breed/s: Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers, German Shepherds, Beagles
Background: Autumnal?
Theme/Color Scheme: Theme and color scheme is autumn, with dark autumn colors like yellows, pumpkin spice, etc.
Extra/s: Can you make the font something nice and flowy? Thank you laugh :D
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2015 1:18:37 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

Just a warning, it will likely be quite a while until your order is finished! I'll add you to the list though and just keep you order updated. happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/8/2015 1:23:26 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

No problem - I can wait happy :)
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2015 9:12:59 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I'm so sorry for the wait on this one, despite it being such a simple order I just couldn't find a combination of pictures that I liked. The background ended up being a photo from my trip to Ireland. happy :)

If you would like anything changed, please let me know!

Beau

-----
Last edited by BeauBlanc on 8/15/2015 10:02:07 PM
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/15/2015 11:47:37 PM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

Love it!

Can you pm me the link? I play via mobile and it gets a little tricky w pics lol.
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 3:29:16 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

UPDATE:

Hey guys, as this post is somewhat filled with inactive users and outdated orders, and is a bit of a mess, I'm going to start a new post. I'm having trouble sorting through everything.

Anyone who is currently active, your name will be pulled over to the list of orders on the new post. I will PM you all to ensure you would still like your order, and to ask that you carry your order over to the next post. Anyone who is currently marked as inactive will be free to carry their order over to the next post when they return, but I will not be reserving your spot.

Hopefully this does not inconvenience anyone, please do not post any further on this post! If you have any questions or concerns, message me instead. happy :)

Beau

Replies in this thread : 67
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.