Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Merit Awards
 Go Direct Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/24/2015 3:14:52 PM reply with quote send message to Go Direct Kennels Object to Post   

We don't receive an email when one of our dogs earns this award? I know this has been mentioned before but I do think an announcement or something in the breed forum would be nice. It's been since 2009 an Lhasa Apso was awarded any merit award.
I just happened to be looking around and noticed that one of my dogs was awarded this recently, but I never received notification. I never would have known if I hadn't been looking around. I really think the breeder/owner should receive an email like they do when a dog finishes there CH.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2015 4:38:02 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by CS Astronomical on 3/24/2015 4:38:44 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2015 5:42:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I agree 100% that we should get both a inboxed messaged to the breeder AS WELL as a post in the breed forum - since after all - this is quite a major achievement happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2015 8:03:54 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I agree, especially as so few players read the breed forums.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.