Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Owner Handler Rank #6!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/12/2015 7:38:50 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

In just 7 shows, Jammer ( Ch Trumpets We Will Rock You ) and I are ranked the number 6 Owner Handler! ( We were 5 but are missing 3 weeks of showing in OH ). We now only need 5 points ( One major ) to finish his grand! We got

6 OH BOB
2 OH Group 1
2 OH Group 2

Keep in mind that 3 of those group days, we beat a multi OHBIS multi Group placer in the regular groups! We also beat a dog who is in the top 20 OH all-breed!

Here is a picture of our first day together and our first win!

ctures on the farm!

Coal photo-bombed this one!

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 4/12/2015 8:01:53 PM
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/13/2015 12:02:39 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Congratulations on your and your four-legged pal's success. Lovely photos also. happy :)

Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 9:19:15 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Thank you! I love him so much. He is an Awesome juniors dog as well.
 Kovert
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 10:43:09 AM reply with quote send message to Kovert Object to Post

I love his facial expressions! Way to go Coal. lol

Congrats!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/13/2015 11:51:54 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations!

Nice to see Coal running around and enjoying himself.
 Backward PPointers
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/13/2015 10:49:24 PM reply with quote send message to Backward PPointers Object to Post

Congrats!
 ShoStopper
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2015 8:08:18 PM reply with quote send message to ShoStopper Object to Post

Awwww look at Coal! Good to see him! He looks like he's having a blast!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2015 8:06:43 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Coal loves life. He gets to swim in the lake now without me yelling at him to get out wink ;)

He has started to become more well behaved and I'm thinking about entering him in a lure coursing ability test soon. He just turned 2 so he is still a bit silly but I love him! He still goes to shows with me sometimes happy :)
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/16/2015 9:57:43 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

They both look lovely and I love Coal's pet clip; he looks very elegant.
 ShoStopper
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2015 11:03:35 AM reply with quote send message to ShoStopper Object to Post

posted by Beach Dunes
I'm thinking about entering him in a lure coursing ability test soon. He just turned 2 so he is still a bit silly but I love him!
Let us know how that goes! I love watching coursing!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.